Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sulphuric Acid

"What happened to him? He looks so lost?"
"Don't know... maybe dreaming about his Dream girl"
"Uff.... you guys na... can't think of anything else"
"Ya we can't ... Any problem... as though you girls don't do such things"
"Hey hey... what girls and all..."
"Shanti Shanti... both of you"
"Shanti... who is Shanti.... your ex????"
"Uff.. Shut up... Hey did you see the new movie Milenge Milenge"
"Ya... I did.... movie was ok... but Shahid was cho chweet na....."
"Oh you girls.... can you please stop that... Shahid is this... Shahid is that...... Plzzzzzz"
"Why should we ... your mobile has Katrina's pic... do we say anything... everything you buy and everything around has to have a Katrina stamp on it...do we say anything. No right. So, if you can't hear about Shahid, then close your ears and get lost "
"Oh... So much of anger... ok ok....cool down, I was just pulling your legs"
"Thats better"
"Hey guys, what happened to him. He is so lost from morning"
"Don't know, I was also asking him the same and then the Shahid Vs Katrina fight started and we forgot about him"
"Ha, Ha, Shahid and Katrina..... you guys should see Vikram. Man, what an acting. Truly awesome"
"Na na, Prosenjit Sabcheye Bhalo"
"Ledu Ledu Sidharth chala manchi"
"Guys stop stop.... this is not a National Integration talk"
"Ha ha, by the way did you guys notice... he has still not budged from his place. Wonder what has happened to him otherwise he will be the first one to poke his nose in such topics. I am going to ask him"

"Hey man, what happened?"
"Nothing yaar, just a little bit lost in thoughts"
"Oh so much lost, you didn't even hear us discussing about the actors"
"Oh is it?"
"Ok, out with it... what is it?"
"Well, err... well... I found the love of my life"
"Hey congrats man... and who is the lucky one?"
"Uh...She ... hmmm ... Vidya....  Vidya Balan"
"You must be joking...You mean actress Vidya Balan.... She told you so?"
"Not just me... She told in an awards ceremony, so everyone knows"
"Uh... which one... "
"Filmfare awards.."
"I saw that too but I didn't see her mention you"
"She said ... She said"
" When"
"You know in the filmfare awards.... she was asked questions and when she replied.... she told my name"
"Oh my god, this is madness, just because she said "Sulphuric Acid" doesn't mean she likes you"
"She doesn't like me but I have fallen in love with her from that moment. From that moment, I have realized, she is the love of my life. I know no one will appreciate this kind of one-sided love but I am prepared for it. Even it take 7 life times to get to her, I am prepared"

Sulphuric Acid walks away clutching a photograph of Vidya Balan.
Copper Sulphate looks at Sulphuric acid ... Stumped.

Location: Chemistry lab of ALMAT School.

If there is a quarter of us which doesn't believe in movies, there is a bigger quarter of us who live and breathe movies and idolize the actors and actresses. No wonder, girls can't stop going "Ooooh.... aaahhh" when the hero flexes his muscles and guys getting lost in their dreamworld when the heroine flutters her eyes. Well acids can't be humans but then what if they come alive will they also go "Ooooh... aahh" on actors?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails