Saturday, April 10, 2010

En route Discovery.......

Well the thing is I got another tag...and I have to write 7 things which you don't know about me..... :( 


Very very difficult but what to do ... what to do... So here you go Anu..... 


I tried my hand at writing a shioem.... a new form of poetry... hope you guys will like it :P


Talk to all 
Befriend a few


Seriousness is what you notice...
But am mischievous to the core


Love the fun around me
Yet seek the silence more


Love to listen 
But take in not more than I want


Am present physically
Mentally am somewhere else


Am emotional
But show it to none


Faces and events.. I remember....
But what they talked... I don't recollect


Now to tag some so that they also break their heads :P like I did mine.....



Kavi - Get up lazy girl....
Uma - I know you have done this umpteen number of times... So ... Please do take it at your own leisure....
Swaram - You are so seriously funny.... and so :)
Mahesh -  :) Waiting to see yours ...
Dev - :) Hope you will take this up....







P.S If you googled for Shioem.... hee hee I tricked you :) Thats my own finding Shilpa + Poem = Shioem hee hee..... .
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails